BIOLIPID BALM nurtures and protects dry, sensitised skin with a 100% skin compatible Bio-Mimetic Membrane for maximum protection and repair. A nourishing combination of intercellular lipids and botanically derived sterols simultaneously soothes irritation and locks in moisture. Ideal for post treatment and ongoing home-care, and for acutely dry or irritated skin.
Intensive nourishment and protection for sensitised and acutely dry skin. This 100% skin compatible BioLipid Complex forms a protective, breathable membrane over the skin to lock in moisture, reduce irritation and promote healing. Ideal for use post-treatment and ongoing home-care, and for acutely dry or irritated skin.
- Instantly seals and protects the skin with a 100% skin compatible lipid membrane for optimal protection and repair
- Promotes healing
- Soothing and anti-irritant
- Ideal for post-treatment and for acutely dry or irritated skin.
- Maintenance of epidermal Natural Moisturising Factors (NMFs) while skin is being treated with ablative modalities
- Seals in moisture and prevents transepidermal moisture loss
- Apply specifically to dry areas.
- Reapply throughout the day as often as necessary or as directed.
- Promotes healing response
- Immediately re-establish skin barrier function and prevent transepidermal moisture loss
Dimethicone (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Silicone polymer used in post-operative wound healing dressings
- Forms a breathable biomatrix over the skin to improve healing and reduce transepidermal water los.
Zea Mays (Corn Oil), Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Lecithin + Undecylenic Glycerides
- Combination of plant sterols with an anti-inflammatory profile that reduces sensitivity following laser, IPL, Enzyme Reactivation, etc
- Major skin sterol involved in reducing inflammation